It’s HO HO HO season! The time for giving and of course…selling and marketing. Whether your goal is to sell your products, promote loyalty, or simply increase your supporters, here are some things you can do this holiday season:
1. Thank the most loyal supporters. Don’t just say “thank you”, show your gratitude with gifts! It could be as simple as a bottle of wine or as memorable as a free trip to Bali. Make a list of the most loyal supporters and make sure you make them feel loved. Don’t just throw gifts their way, add a personal message too on how you appreciate their loyalty and support.
2. Come up with personalized items. You can send this to your loyal fans and clients because it will surely make them feel more loved. If you’re an entrepreneur, then you can sell some designs that can be customizable. As I’ve said, these personalized items are really awesome as gifts! Lastly, if you’re an artist, then come up with personalized items that your fans would drool over– a personalized shirt, a personalized mug, a personalized necklace? Be creative!
3. Release a holiday video. If you have a company, then come up with a fun christmas video. You don’t have to spend big bucks. All you need is a cool idea, good lighting, and maybe 10 hours of your time or even less! If you’re a musician or filmmaker, then you can certainly come up with a good short clip of holiday greeting. It will make your supporters love you more, for sure!
4. Calendars. New year, new calendar! Sure, it’s cliche. Even our father’s father had probably given calendars for holiday promotion. But that is because everybody loves getting calendars and planners. To make your memorable, here are some of the most creative calendar designs for your inspiration.
5. Release a holiday album. Or just a single. A cover would do! Every musician should do this at least once because everybody loves a classic Christmas song being sang by their favorite artists.
6. Go caroling. Visit the houses of your loyal helpers and fans just to sing them a song or two. It would give them such a delight.
7. Host an open house. Invite friend, fans, and neighbors over for an open house. Serve some delicious treats and set a table/stand for your latest holiday offers and products.
8. Clearance Sale. The holidays is a perfect time to mark down the price of your items. It’s the time of year people are most willing to spend so when you offer a very attractive price, BOOM! Your items will sell like hot cakes. For musicians and filmmakers, this is also a good time to bundle CD+DVD and merch and sell them at a low price.
Unified Manufacturing is an L.A. -based one-stop-shop that offers very affordable CD/DVD/USB replication, custom printing, promotional products, warehousing and fulfillment and many more. If you need an Instant Quote on a project and you want FREE SHIPPING, simply CLICK HERE.