Design: Julien Fernandez
Client: Computer Students
Packaging Contents: Records, Compact Disc
Packaging Substrate / Materials: Aluminum, cardboard, vinyl, plastic
Printing Process: Screen Printing, Offset
Drose is an experimental rock band from Columbus, Ohio, featuring the songwriting and voice of Dustin Rose.
Their album “boy man machine+” will be out on October 18 2019 via Computer Students, a unique, futuristic record label as part of North of the Internet, Inc. It will be the first under their new Anatomical Reissues series, which reissues albums with highly conceptual design and presentation. Those reissues symbolically apply the concepts of medical dissection and anatomy to music releases.
“Boy man machine+” is offered in three forms:
- 2xLP with all sides running at 33rpm, inside a superb gatefold cover with high-gloss lamination finish, and a 12-page codex guide all housed in a unique aluminum sleeve.
- CD with artwork and info printed directly on transparent super jewel case.
- MP3 and M4A digital files for download as well as streaming on all platforms.
- We created an aluminum foil packaging that can house vinyl records. Those packaging are then heat-sealed.
- Printing on the super jewel box cases for the CD release has been very challenging but the result is absolutely fantastic.
- The photographs and presentation
- The music itself as the album was written and recorded during the design and construction of a race car at the Center for Automotive Research in Columbus, Ohio, USA. The facility was home to constant manufacturing activity and cavernous ambient spaces where the machines, instruments and vocals were recorded.
Unified Manufacturing is an L.A. -based one-stop-shop that offers very affordable CD/DVD/USB replication, custom printing, promotional products, warehousing and fulfillment and many more. If you need an Instant Quote on a project and you want FREE SHIPPING, simply CLICK HERE.