It’s 2015! Who still sends brochures? Good businesses, apparently. Although websites are great for promoting your business, people are still charmed by good-looking brochures. Here are the reasons why you should have a brochure even if you already have a great website:
1. BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO HAND OUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN A BUSINESS CARD. If you’re going to a conference or even just a party, it’s best that you carry around your business card AND brochures. It’s great if you have the gift of gab and you’re an expert at sales talk but nothing beats written words and visuals. Of course, do not just hand brochures to random people at parties. Consider it as your second step once people get interested in what you’re talking about.
2. BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU APPEAR MORE LEGIT. If you have a brochure, you will definitely have an edge against your competition who only has a website. Not underestimating the genius of the website (especially if it’s well-made), but you must not forget that physical forms of marketing are still a must. Physical marketing like brochures and flyers and billboards legitimizes you. It’s people’s way to know that you’re not just a one-shot business that takes people’s money and run away.
3. IT’S MUCH EASIER TO START TALKING IF YOU HAVE A BROCHURE. It’s hard to start talking about your business if you have a brochure to hand out. With a brochure, you can go as detailed as you want because at the same time you’re discussing about your services, they’re reading your brochure.
4. THEY CAN PASS IT ON TO OTHER PEOPLE. For those people who’re interested in your products and services, they’ll keep your brochure. Not only will they keep it for future use, they might even share it to their friends. Imagine if you only have a calling card. Sure your website is there but people who get plenty of cards a day tend to forget what you’re offering.
5. BECAUSE IT’S NOT REALLY THAT EXPENSIVE TO MAKE. Just get a good designer and good copywriter that can help you create the brochure that best represents your company. Tell your designer to choose light colors instead of dark ones to save on printing. When it comes to brochure printing, we at Unified Manufacturing can help you make beautiful brochures with sharp colors and lovely textures at a price you can easily afford.
Unified Manufacturing is an L.A. -based one-stop-shop that offers very affordable CD/DVD/USB replication, custom printing, promotional products, warehousing and fulfillment and much more. If you need an Instant Quote on a project and you want FREE SHIPPING, simply CLICK HERE.