THE UNIFIED PREMIUM
Prepress Review DOES NOT INCLUDE A PHYSICAL PROOF
Items we will check:
1. Size – The artwork size is correct according to our printing specs.
2. Bleed – The artwork fills to the edges so there are no white borders.
3. Safe Area – Essential elements such as text and graphics are not in danger of being cut off.
4. Resolution Are the images high quality? Was there any upscaling or change in resolution which will result in a low resolution, pixelated or blurry image?
5. Color mode – Will there be any major color-shifting during printing?
6. Template layers – Are the templates removed from the uploaded artwork and will they be printed on the final product?
7. UPC Barcode (if applicable) If you order one we will place it on your artwork. If you already have one we will make sure it is located on a scannable surface (white background).
Items we do NOT check:
1. Spelling or typographical errors.
2. Audio Content – We do NOT listen to your audio so we will not check for pops, glitches, spacing, low quality files, etc.
3. Data Content – Please make sure your data functions as intended on the desired platforms (Windows, OSX).
4. DVD Content – We do not view for audio or video quality, menu functionality, format (NTSC or PAL), regions or encoding settings.
IMPORTANT: Issues discovered during a Prepress Review may add delays to your production time if they cannot be immediately resolved.